6) Can I book a separate seat for my baby?
Flights with TUI
You can pay extra to book a separate seat for an infant under 2, which comes with a full luggage allowance. Contact us to check availability and prices.
Approved child car seats can be used for toddlers or children in accordance with the age, weight and height ranges that are recommended with the manufacturer. It's the parents' responsibility to make sure the seat is suitable for their child. You'll also need to make sure you bring a car seat that...
- Conforms to European safety standards
- Is not wider than 40cm or 16"
- They usually have the reference ECE R44-03
- Is in good working order, and must be fitted with a single release-type harness
- Is secured in a forward facing position only
- Is secured by the aircraft seat belt, through rigid lower bars and not over the child
Carry cots aren't suitable as they can't be secured in the seat.
Flights with other airlines
If you're flying with an airline other than TUI, please contact us for details. If you're not sure who you're flying with, take a look at "Which airline am I flying with"?
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information;
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?