18) How do I check in online?
Online check-in is really easy to use. Here's what you need to do...
- Log in to our Flight Extras website with your booking reference, the surname of the lead passenger and your departure date, and select Check-in. It's worth remembering that online check-in closes 3 hours before the scheduled departure time for flights from the UK and Ireland.
- You can check-in online 72 hours before your outbound flight from the UK and Ireland and can check-in online 72 hours before your return flight
- If you've chosen Select Your Seat, Seats with Extra Space, Seats with Extra Legroom, or Premium seats, you'll be able to choose your seat numbers at no extra charge. If not, we'll allocate your seat numbers from what's remaining. You might be able to change them for an extra charge.
- Provide your Advance Passenger Information details - it's also called API.
- You'll then be able to see boarding passes for your outward and return flights in a separate window. Print them out ready to take with you to the airport. You'll need to print each boarding pass clearly on an individual piece of A4 paper. If you can't print your boarding passes, you can collect them from any TUI Holiday Store, or from the TUI bag drop desk when you arrive at the airport
At the airport
If you've only got hand luggage, you can go straight through to security and the departure lounge. If you've got luggage to go in the hold, you'll need to drop it off at one of the TUI bag drop desks.
Go to online check-in
Flights with other airlines
You'll find details on what you need to do on your e-ticket.
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information;
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?