14) How much are drinks onboard Marella Cruises?
Our ships are All Inclusive as standard. Some of the drinks included in this offering are:
- Selected draught beer and cider
- Selected wine by the glass
- Spirits and aperitifs, including lots of big brands
- A range of cocktails, from Long Island Iced Tea to Pimm's and lemonade
- Selected soft drinks by the glass, including mocktails and fruit juice
Some of our premium drinks will carry a charge and should you order a drink from the premium section then you will be charged to your onboard account. You can upgrade to the Premium drinks package at the time of booking your holiday for 8 euros per person per night or when you get onboard.
Upgrade to our premium drinks package and you'll get all the drinks from our standard all inclusive package as well as the following extras...
- Upgraded cocktails, such as mojitos and Champagne cocktails
- Premium gins, vodkas, rums and tequillas, including Bombay Sapphire, and Absolut Vodka
- More choice of whiskies, brandies and Cognacs
- Cans of soft drink
- 1.5 litre bottle of water, per cabin per day
- All drinks from The Coffee Port, after 10am, which are made with premium Lavazza coffee
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information;
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?