5) What Information do I need to provide for API?
To meet API requirements, you'll need to give us the following details for everyone travelling on your booking:
For all destinations
Full name, as shown on your passport or travel document
Date of birth
Travel document type e.g. passport (P).
If you're travelling on a group passport, details for each passenger listed on the passport should be entered under the same travel document type and passport number.
Travel document number
Travel document country of issue
Travel document expiry date
Additional information for all US destinations
Country of residence
First night address you're staying at in the USA
Redress number, if applicable
Additional information for Cuba and Mexico
Country of residence
Redress number, if one has been supplied to you by the US Department of homeland security.
Don't know your address in the USA?
- Fly drive holidays - Please provide the name and location of the car hire company and where you plan to stop first.
- Cruises - If you're joining a cruise ship, provide the cruise ship name and the port your cruise leaves from.
- Accommodation allocated on arrival - Please provide the details of our resort office, which is:
7769 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
- Backpackers - Please give an indication of where you'll spend your first night.
- Transferring to another flight - Please give details of the departing flight number and destination.
Other travel requirements
You'll need to provide API alongside any other requirements that apply for your destination, like visas, or ESTA if you're going to the USA. If you're completing ESTA, your API information will need to match the details you give.
Flying with another airline? If your flight is with another airline then you'll need to provide your API details at check-in - you won't be able to do this before you travel.
If you're not sure who you're flying with, take a look at "Which airline am I flying with?".
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information;
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?