12) What's included when I upgrade to Premium seats?
The following are included with our Premium seats for TUI flights only...
- 38" seat pitch
- Amenity kit from luxury cosmetics brand, Rituals
- Improved seats offering more comfort and a bigger recline
- Duvet and pillow on night flights
- Noise-reduction headphones for use during the flight
- Dedicated Premium Club bag drop/check-in
- A fast-track pass to departures at some airports
- 23kg luggage allowance and 10kg for children under 2, when you're travelling on a package holiday
- Airport lounge access in the UK
- Priority boarding
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine before take off
- Dedicated cabin and crew
- A range of complimentary drinks, including Starbucks coffee
- 4-course meal and a light bite before landing. Just so you know, children's meals for 2 to 12-year-olds are available on long haul flights. You'll be able to select them during the booking process.
To book Premium seats, choose Premium on the travel options page when you're booking your long haul holiday online with us, or go to Travelextras
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information;
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?