14) What seat upgrades are available?
The following seat upgrades are available on TUI flights:
- Select your Seat: Opt for this and you'll be able to choose where you sit from an aircraft plan, from 90 days before your return flight. You'll also get access to priority check-in.
- Seats with Extra Legroom: These seats mean you can stretch your legs with an extra two inches of legroom on board. You'll also be able to choose where you sit from an aircraft plan, immediately after your booking's confirmed.
- Seats with Extra Space: These seats are the go-to if you like even more wiggle room on board. They're normally located on exit rows or by dividing walls, which usually means you get more personal space. These seats differ by aircraft, but they usually offer plenty of extra legroom. Just so you know, there are certain restrictions as to who can sit in seats by the emergency exits. Find out more.
Long-haul flights also give you the option to upgrade to a Premium seat. You can look forward to an improved flying experience, plus a seamless journey through the airport, when you upgrade to Premier Club. It includes:
- Priority online check-in
- Priority bag drop at the airport
- Fast-track through security
- A bigger, 38-inch seat pitch
- A 4-course meal, with all your drinks included - excluding Champagne
- Noise-reducing headphones
- A Rituals® amenity kit
- A duvet and pillow on night flights
Find out more about our Flight Upgrade options. These can be added at the click of a button when booking your holiday or flights.
If you've already booked your holiday and want to upgrade - and you booked your holiday online - you can do so by visiting your Customer Account or Manage My Booking. If you're departing in the next 48 hours, you'll need to visit Flight Extras. If you booked your holiday in store, you should visit or get in touch with the store where you booked, or give us a call on 1850 946 164.
If you're flying with another airline, upgrades similar to the above may be available. Contact the airline directly to find out more.
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information;
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?