Everything at this quiet hotel centres around the pool area. For starters, you've got the pool itself. It's a small rectangular number, surrounded by sunbeds and grassy areas. Overlooking the pool is a bar area with covered seating, satellite TV and a pool table. The bar opens late, too, and the occasional quiz or karaoke night takes place here.
Sports & Activities
There’s a pool table in the bar, plus a TV showing all the biggest sports events.
- PlaygroundLet the children burn off some of their holiday excitement on the wooden swing and see-saw by the pool area.
- Pool table*
Food & Drink
The bar does a great selection of daytime snacks, from cooked and Continental breakfasts to club sandwiches and Greek salads. They’re made using lots of local ingredients, some of them from the hotel garden.
- Pool snack barOpening Times: [09.00-02.00] The open-air bar sits between the reception area and the pool, decked in modern, dark wicker seating with shade-providing trees sprouting from the tiles and a covered section, too. Open 09.00-16.00 for snacks, and usually right through until 02.00 for drinks. There's also a pool table, a vending machine filled with cigarettes and snacks and 2 flatscreen satellite TVs.
- Breakfast roomThe breakfast room looks out to the bar and pool area.
Singers perform by the pool on Saturday nights, and there are regular Greek dancing nights, too. There’s also occasional live music – listen out for the strains of the Cretan lyre – as well as karaoke and quizzes.
- Barbecue and Greek nightTake part in the Greek night, explore the culture and taste the local flavours.
- Occasional evening entertainment programmeTake part in the occasional quiz night, karaoke and bingo - all taking place in the pool bar terrace.
- Live music nights
- Satellite TV2 flatscreen TVs in the bar area show live events, music channels and more throughout the day and night.
The pool is in the middle of a pristine white terrace, dotted with contemporary sun loungers. There’s a bar, too. It serves a tasty local wine, which you can sip in the shade of olive trees.
- Outdoor poolCool off in the classic rectangular pool, or relax under a parasol on the sunbeds dotted around the waters edge.
- Internet area*
- Money exchange
- Reception areaThe reception also sells the hotel's own honey and olive oil pressed from olives picked straight off the trees in the hotel grounds.
- GardensThere are green areas and trees throughout the grounds, and all the species of flora are native to Crete.
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Gift shop
- LibraryRight next to the reception desk, you'll find a couple of bookshelves stacked full of books for you to borrow.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally