ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: B Class
- Rooms: 60
- Buildings: 5
- Floors: 3
Things you'll love
- 24/7 on-site bar
- In the heart of lively nightlife
- Scene Rep service
- A minute from bars and clubs
- A 15-minute walk to Paradise Beach
- View Location
Chilled days, lively nights
- Adult focused
- Hottest destinations around the world
- Party pads to chill-out retreats, with a range of board types to choose from
- Bars and restaurants close by
- Flexible accommodation, whether there’s two or 12 of you
- 24/7 Holidayline, and reps there when you need them
FOOD & DRINK
Bed and Breakfast
- Evening Meal
Continental buffet breakfast.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The pool area is surrounded by sunbeds and parasols. Palm trees are dotted around the pool, giving you a bit of extra shade.
As part of the à la carte restaurant, the taverna is open 'til the late evening. Grab a full English breakfast to start the day, and come back for dinner later. Snacks and drinks are on offer during the day to keep you going through 'til dinner.
A la carte restaurant*
The à la carte is open until late evening.
Great location & value for money
Good value for money
Cheap first holiday
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
TUI is licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation under Licence T.O. 021, we have arranged an approved bond, therefore your money is secure with us. TUI is the part of the TUI Group of Companies.