ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 240
- Lifts: 2
- Building: 1
- Floors: 6
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- Family friendly
- Seafront location
- Asian restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Perfect for your wedding day
- Situated on the edge of Corfu Town
- 3km to the resort centre
- Regular daytime public bus service to Corfu Town
- View Location
TUI Family Life
Family moments together
- Spacious rooms designed with families in mind
- Restaurants offering family-friendly buffets and sharing dishes
- Facilities for adults from the BabyLounge to Thea’s Coffee Shop
- BabyClub, age-specific kids’ clubs and The Hangout for teens
- A variety of sports, games and Les Mills fitness classes
- A professional evening programme of games and shows for all generations
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Locally produced alcoholic and soft drinks, tea, coffee and filtered water 10.00-24.00. Snacks between meals 10.00-24.00, picnics - on request by 6pm the day before and ice-cream for kids 10.00-18.00.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner, with an open terrace during the evening for some al fresco dining. Theme nights are also on the agenda 7 times a week. A light lunch is offered by the pool so you don't have to risk losing your sunlounger whilst getting a bite to eat.
This curvy number is lined with sunbeds and is in easy reach of the pool snack bar.
The cocktail bar is just next to the main reception. You can order from the long list of cocktails, including Long Island Iced Tea and Tequila Sunrise, or go for a coffee or hot chocolate. There's a terrace just outside with plenty of seating, and a couple of cushioned canopy seats, too. There's more seating inside, along with a widescreen TV and the occasional stint of entertainment.
Entertainment was 100%
Fab family holiday
First family holiday
Perfect Family Holiday
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
TUI is licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation under Licence T.O. 021, we have arranged an approved bond, therefore your money is secure with us. TUI is the part of the TUI Group of Companies.