ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 140
- Lifts: 3
- Buildings: 3
- Floors: 4
Things you'll love
- Shuttle bus to Sorrento
- Good-sized pool
- 2 bars
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- 100m to resort centre of St Agnello with shops and restaurants
- 50m to nearest café and bar
- 2km from Sorrento‚ off the Corso Italia
- Daily free hotel-run shuttle bus to Sorrento at fixed times - public bus service operates every 20 mins
- 1km from Marinella‚ a shingle beach with bathing platforms - open mid-May to end of Sept and reached by lift or steps
- View Location
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This outdoor pool is an ideal place to relax with its sun terrace aligned with sunbeds. It's open from April to the end of October, too.
Alexandra international restaurant
You'll find local and international cuisine on offer here. Just so you know, gentlemen are kindly asked to wear full-length trousers for dinner.
Pool snack bar
Light lunches from 12.30pm 'til 2pm are available at the pool snack bar if you feel peckish.
Not the best.
Birthday treat for hubby
Staff and management
Great hotel for the price
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
TUI is licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation under Licence T.O. 021, we have arranged an approved bond, therefore your money is secure with us. TUI is the part of the TUI Group of Companies.