- Airport Name : Rijeka (RJK)
- Airport Location : Rijeka Airport is located on Krk Island in Croatia’s Kvarner Bay, and TUI flies from the main terminal.
- Terminal :
- Rijeka Airport is just 25 minutes’ drive – or 26 kilometres – from Rijeka’s city centre. If you want to stay on Krk Island, you can reach the capital, Krk, in half an hour’s drive.
- There’s a shuttle bus service to major cities and towns, like Rijeka, Kraljevica, Omišalj and Crikvenica.
- Taxis wait outside the terminal building.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are car hire companies based in and outside the terminal building. They include Sixt, Hertz, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Avis.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.