We've got all sorts of extras for little ones onboard our long-haul flights including kids’ TV channels. Plus, children under two get a 10kg luggage allowance if you're flying with TUI.
While standard planes are metal, the Dreamliner is made of something called composite – a combination of different materials. It means it’s stronger, lighter and more aerodynamic. Thanks to its composite structure and revolutionary engines, the plane is more fuel-efficient and emits less CO2 – about 20 per cent less carbon on a flight from Britain to America. The Dreamliner will generate 60 per cent less noise than standard planes during take-off and landing. It’ll be quieter in the air, too.
- Blanket and pillow on night flights
- Complimentary three-course meal served with wine and a hot drink
- Personal 9" seatback TV with movies, TV programmes and games
- Standard 20kg luggage allowance, and 10kg for under-twos
- Take a look at our inflight guide to see which movies we currently have onboard.
- Fly long haul from seven UK airports – more than any other UK airline
- Premium and Economy Club cabins available
- Up to 32” seat pitch in Economy and up to 38” seat pitch in Premium
- If you're flying with us during the coronavirus pandemic, you can expect some changes on board. Find out more about how we're keeping you safe
If you upgrade to our Premium, you'll reap the benefits before you've even reached the plane. Priority check-in and boarding keeps you ahead of the crowd, and we'll fast-track you through security to save any queuing. Before the outbound journey, you can relax in one of our comfy UK airport lounges, too.