- Airport Name : Zante (ZTH)
- Airport Location : Zante Airport is six km from Zante Town.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Zante Airport is six km from Zante Town and is accessible via the main road that links the airport and the town. Just follow the signs to the airport or the town.
- The drive from the airport to Zante Town takes about 10 minutes.
- Public buses do not operate from the airport.
- You’ll be able to catch a cab from the airport.
- The taxi ride from the airport to Zante Town takes about 10 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
Car hire companies represented at Zante Airport include Avis and Budget.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.