- Airport Name : Kos (KGS)
- Airport Location : Kos Airport is 26 kilometres from Kos city centre and 8 kilometres from Kardamena.
- Terminal : We fly from the main terminal.
- Kos Airport is 26 kilometres from Kos Town and is accessible via the main road that links the airport and the town. Just follow the signs to the airport or the town.
- The drive from the airport to Kos Town takes about 30 minutes.
- You can catch a public bus, run by KTEL, from the roundabout outside the airport gate.
- The bus service connects the airport with destinations like Kos Town, Kardamena and Mastihari.
- You’ll be able to catch a cab from the taxi rank outside the terminal.
- The taxi ride from the airport to Kos Town takes about 30 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
Car hire companies represented at Kos Airport include Alamo, Budget and Hertz.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.