Flights to Rhodes
- Claim your very own sweep of sand on the island’s south-east coast. Beaches like Stegna and Agathi are hardly ever crowded, so you can look forward to plenty of space.
- Max out your credit card in Rhodes Town. The capital’s an expert when it comes to retail therapy – its main streets are lined with department stores, boutiques and souvenir shops.
- Seek out restaurants and tavernas away from the main tourist strips for a more traditional meal. Island specialities include calamari and grilled tuna.
- Experience the legendary nightlife of Faliraki. Greece’s number-one party playground is overflowing with neon-lit bars and all-night clubs, and there’s a sandy beach to cap things off.
- Rewind back to the 14th century with a visit to the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes. With its turrets, courtyards and statues, it’s Rhodes’ answer to Windsor Castle.