- Airport Name : Rhodes (RHO)
- Airport Location : Diagoras Airport is 13 kilometres from Rhodes Town.
- Terminal : We fly from the main terminal.
- Diagoras Airport is about 13 kilometres from Rhodes Town.
- The drive from the airport to Rhodes Town takes about 20 minutes.
- A public bus service links the airport and Rhodes Town.
- Mondays through Fridays, buses regularly depart from the airport for Rhodes Town between 06.30 and 23.15 and operate from Rhodes Town to the airport between 04.45 and 22.30.
- On Saturdays, the service from the airport to Rhodes Town runs between 04.45 and 22.30 and operates from Rhodes Town to the airport between 06.45 and 23.10.
- And, on Sundays and public holidays, buses head out from the airport to Rhodes Town between the hours of 06.30 and 24.05 and from Rhodes Town to the airport from 04.45 until 23.30.
- Buses arrive at and depart from a stop right outside the terminal.
- You’ll be able to catch a taxi at the rank outside the arrivals area of the terminal building.
- The taxi ride from the airport to Rhodes Town takes about 20 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
Several car hire companies are represented at Diagoras Airport, including Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and Sixt.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.