Flights to Los Cabos International Airport
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Airport Name : Los Cabos International (SJD)
- Airport Location : Los Cabos International Airport’s set at the toe of the Baja Peninsula, in the seaside town of San Jose del Cabo.
- Terminal :
GETTING TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT
- San Jose del Cabo’s a 15-minute drive from the airport along Federal Highway 1. Cabo San Lucas, meanwhile, is 45 minutes’ drive away – follow Federal Highway 1D south until you meet Federal Highway 1, which skirts along the coastline, to get there.
- There are a couple of bus companies that pick up from the airport. They stop at the likes of Cabo San Lucas Downtown and San Jose del Cabo.
- You’ll find taxi ranks outside the two main terminals. If you need a larger vehicle, or are arriving during the night, it’s worth booking in advance.
MORE DESTINATIONS IN Mexico
OUR AIRPORTS IN Mexico
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
Companies like Alamo, Hertz and Avis offer car hire opposite Terminal 1.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.