Flights from Dublin (DUB)
- Airport Name : Dublin (DUB)
- Airport Location : Dublin Airport is 10 km from Dublin city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from Terminal 1.
- Dublin Airport is located approximately 10 km north of Dublin city centre, near the M50 and M1 motorways.
- From the north, take the M1 south and exit at junction 2.
- From the northwest, take either the N2 or N3 southbound to the M50 northbound, then take the M50 to the M1 northbound and exit at junction 2 for the airport.
- From the west, take the M4 eastbound to the N4, then join the M50 northbound, follow the M50 to the M1, then exit the M1 at junction 2 for the airport.
- From the south, take the M50 Dublin circular northbound to the M1 and turn off the M1 at junction 2 for the airport.
- There’s currently no direct rail link at Dublin Airport. However, Dublin city centre is only 10 km from the airport and Dublin Bus operates services to Dublin’s Heuston and Connolly rail stations.
- Trains from Heuston and Connolly stations travel to destinations across Ireland.
Coach & Bus
- Over 1,000 buses and coaches daily connect Dublin Airport with many areas in and around Dublin, as well as various towns and cities across Ireland.
- Dublin Bus, Airlink. Aircoach and Airport Hopper operate regular services directly linking Dublin Airport with various locations in Dublin, including the city centre, bus station, area hotels and the Heuston and Connolly rail stations.
- Aircoach operates regular services from Dublin Airport, which leave from outside the arrivals area, to Cork and Belfast. Bus Eireann’s daily direct coach services link Dublin Airport to destinations nationwide. GoBus offers up to 18 direct daily journeys between Galway, Dublin City and Dublin Airport.
- In addition, you can travel between Dublin Airport and points all across Ireland with coach services operated by Ardcavan, Citylink, Dublin Coach, GoBé, JJ Kavanagh, John McGinley, Wexford Bus and Translink.
- You can catch a cab at the taxi ranks located in the forecourts directly outside of Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. If you need any further information or assistance, a taxi dispatcher is available at either taxi rank.
Escape the crowds when you book into an Executive Lounge at Terminal 1 or Terminal 2, where you can enjoy free Wi-Fi, TVs, newspapers and complimentary drinks and snacks, as you relax and unwind before your flight.
You can book into the Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport, Radisson Blu Dublin Airport, Bewley’s Hotel Dublin Airport or Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport and enjoy complimentary 24-hour shuttle bus transfers to and from the airport. Or choose from a good selection of nearby hotels „ from luxury to budget options.
Dublin Airport has three multi-storey short term car parks „ all within walking distance of both Terminals 1 and 2 „ and two long term car parks with courtesy bus service to both terminals.