Flights to Faro Airport
- Airport Name : Faro (FAO)
- Airport Location : Faro Airport is 4 kilometres from Faro city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
GETTING TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT
- The N125-10 links Faro Airport and Faro city centre
- The drive from the airport to Faro takes approximately 10 minutes
- There’s no train link between Faro Airport and Faro city.
- There’s one local bus service that connects the airport with Faro city centre
- The service to Faro operates between 5am and 11pm. The journey takes about 20 minutes, and costs €1.90.
- From Faro, you can catch buses to other destinations across the Algarve and throughout Portugal
- Taxis are available 24 hours a day at the rank outside the terminal.
- Official airport cabs are green, black and white.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
Head outside the terminal to the P4 car park, and you’ll find a big selection of car rental companies.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.