Flights to Bourgas Region
About Bourgas Region
If a cheap and cheerful break has always equalled the Costas for you, it’s time to consider a flight to the Bourgas Region, as well. It’s a destination in Bulgaria known for its Black Sea coastline, party-hard nightlife and towns ticked by UNESCO. The majority of Vitamin D-seeking tourists travel to Sunny Beach. Holidays here are a real medley of shopping, dining and first-class clubbing. During the day, the huge Blue Flag beach comes into focus. There’s plenty of room to roll out a towel on the shortbread-coloured sands, and there are jet-skis and pedalos up for hire. Come sundown, meanwhile, karaoke sessions, bar crawls and paint parties are on the cards. Booking a hotel in Sunny Beach also means you’re just 10 minutes’ drive from slow-paced Nessebar. This town packs a cultural punch, thanks to its 9,000-year history. The brochure clichés line up in the old town, where you’ll find Roman ruins, cobbled streets and Medieval churches. Plus, the new town adds a long, sandy curve into the mix. Then there’s Bourgas. The city centre has a cultural side, with galleries and museums, like the Ethnographic Museum, with its displays charting days gone by. And it’s all edged by a talc-fine beach. You can book one of our direct flights to the Bourgas Region from places like London Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham, flying into Bourgas’ international airport. And, if you’re looking for cheap flights, you’ll find all of our best prices on our deals page.
- Stretch out on the sands of Sunny Beach. Here, honey-coloured sand melts into turquoise water and the whole thing is backed by cafés and bars.
- Hit the shops at Troika Mall in Bourgas for everything from trainers to Turkish delight.
- Try local favourite ‘gyuvech’ – a hearty stew stuffed with meat, peppers, aubergines and beans. Any left-over juices can be mopped up with a hunk of rustic bread.
- Hit the bars along Sunny Beach's seafront strip. They range from Brit-style pubs to clubs that wouldn't look out of place in Ibiza.
- Explore Nessebar – a city founded by the Greeks in 510 BC. It was once home to over 40 churches, a cluster of which still rub shoulders with age-old wooden-fronted houses.
Why not make it a holiday?
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected
See our holidays to Bourgas Region