- Airport Name : Bourgas (BOJ)
- Airport Location : Bourgas Airport is 10 kilometres from Bourgas city centre.
- Terminal : We fly from the main terminal.
- Bourgas is 10 kilometres from Bourgas Airport.
- If you’re planning to continue your journey from the airport by car, make your way onto the Route 9 Highway. It follows a direct route into the city centre.
- The bus stop’s located outside the departure terminal. You’ll need number 15 for Bourgas city centre.
- You can pick up a taxi 24 hours a day, from the Arrivals section of the main terminal building.
- If you’re heading to Bourgas from the airport, the journey takes around 15 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
In the arrivals hall at Bourgas Airport, nine car hire companies are available - Avis, Budget, Easyrent Bulgaria, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt and Top.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.