Flights to Rethymnon area
About Rethymnon area
- Sprawl out on Rethymnon’s sandy beach. It unravels for a whole 12 kilometres along the coast and is lined by shops, bars and restaurants.
- Dine by the water’s edge at Rethymnon’s Venetian harbour, where open-air cafes serve Cretan meze and cold beers with views of the lighthouse.
- Explore the narrow streets of Rethymnon’s charming old town to discover its beautifully-preserved Venetian doorways, fountains and churches.
- Spend a morning at the Arkadi Monastery. Nestled within the mountains, its Renaissance church and gardens are surrounded by impressive scenery.
- Cruise along northern Crete’s rugged coastline on a catamaran trip, past whitewashed villages, mysterious caves and forest-flanked hillsides.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected