- Airport Name : Malaga Costa del Sol (AGP)
- Airport Location : Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport is eight km from Malaga city centre on the Costa del Sol.
- Terminal : TUI fly from Terminal 3.
- Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport is located eight km from Malaga city centre on the Costa del Sol and is accessible via the N340 coastal road.
- For access to the airport from the resorts and towns of the Costa del Sol, take the E15 motorway.
- Trains runs between Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport and destinations like Malaga city centre, Fuengirola, Benalmadena and Torremolinos.
- Trains depart from Terminal 4.
- The journey to Torremolinos takes 10 minutes and the ride to Malaga is 12 minutes.
- The A Express Line bus service connects the airport and Malaga city centre directly. It’s a 15-minute ride between the airport and the city. The bus leaves from and arrives at Terminal 3 and costs 3 euros.
- From Malaga, you can catch buses to other cities and resorts throughout the Costa del Sol and Spain.
- You can catch a cab at the taxi rank located outside of Terminal 3.
- Average fares from the airport are: 20-30 euros to Benalmadena or Torremolinos, 500 euros to Almeria and 350 euros to Seville.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
In the arrivals halls of Terminals 2 and 3, you’ll be able to find desks for seven car hire companies - Avis, Enterprise Atea, Europcar, Goldcar, Hertz, Record and Sixt.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.