- Airport Name : Gran Canaria (LPA)
- Airport Location : Las Palmas Airport is 25 km from Las Palmas and 30km from Maspalomas and Playa del Ingles.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Las Palmas Airport is located approximately 25 km from Las Palmas city centre, 30 km from Maspalomas and Playa del Ingles and 47 km from Puerto Rico.
- The GC1 connects the airport with Las Palmas, Maspalomas, Playa del Ingles and Puerto Rico.
- The drive to Las Palmas, as well as to Maspalomas and Playa del Ingles, takes about 20 minutes and the journey to Puerto Rico takes approximately 40 minutes
- The route 1 bus service connects the airport and Las Palmas. Buses run every 20 minutes between 05.25 and 23.20 on Mondays through Fridays and between 05.30 and 23.20 on Saturdays and Sundays. The cost of the journey is 2.30 euros.
- The route 5 bus links the airport, Las Palmas and Maspalomas. The fare from the airport to Las Palmas is 2.30 euros and the cost for the journey to Maspalomas is 4.05 euros.
- The route 11 bus service runs between the airport and Las Palmas. Mondays through Fridays, buses run between 05.30 and 22.00 on and, on Saturdays and Sundays, between 06.00 and 23.00. The fare is 2.30 euros.
- The route 36 bus links the airport and Maspalomas. Buses operate every hour between 05.40 and 18.40 and the fare for the journey is 4.05 euros.
- The route 60 bus service connects the airport and Las Palmas and the fare is 2.30 euros.
- The route 66 and route 90 bus services run between the airport and Maspalomas, with a stop in Playa del Ingles. Buses operate every hour. The cost for the journey between the airport and Playa del Ingles is 3.50 euros and the fare between the airport and Maspalomas is 4.05 euros.
- The route 91 bus links the airport, Las Palmas and Puerto Rico. The fare from the airport to Las Palmas is 2.30 euros and the cost for the journey to Puerto Rico is 5.45 euros.
- The only cabs authorised to pick up passengers are available at the taxi rank located outside of the arrivals hall.
- It’s a good idea to ask your cab driver for a receipt.
- The taxi ride to Las Palmas, as well as to Maspalomas and Playa del Ingles, takes about 20 minutes and the drive to Puerto Rico takes approximately 40 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are six car hire companies represented at Las Palmas Airport - Avis/Budget, Cicar, Europcar, Goldcar, Hertz and Top Car Auto Reisen.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.