Flights to Gran Canaria
About Gran Canaria
Flights to Gran Canaria take you to a destination whose popularity never seems to wane. This island’s been a big name on the holiday scene for years, and it isn’t hard to work out why. Gran Canaria’s edged by beaches, from compact coves to sweeping sands that stretch as far as the eye can see. But the secret to its success goes beyond its sandy swathes. Travel inland and you’ll find subtropical forests and towering mountains, as well as cities brimming with culture and history. Thanks to the incredible variety that’s crammed into this island, you’ll be making new discoveries for the duration of your holiday. Find out about Gran Canaria’s award-winning wine scene. Discover the winding walking trails that make this place an international hiking hotspot. Or, dance the night away in a neon-lit nig htclub – you won’t be short of options when it comes to clubs. You’ve got a choice of airports all over the UK for your four-hour direct flight to Gran Canaria. Whether you’re based in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, we’ve got you covered. Have a read of our airport guides to find out what you can expect when you fly, including information on luggage allowance, airport parking and car hire. Our website’s the place to go for deals on cheap flights. And don’t forget, we’re more than just an airline. Browse our massive range of hotels in Gran Canaria – there’s something there for everyone, whether you’re looking for a child-friendly spot or an adults-only scene.
- Laze on the island’s best beach, Maspalomas. A huge stretch of sand, it morphs into amazing dunes on the south coast.
- Head for Maspalomas Plaza, where all the big labels are within Jimmy Choo-tottering distance of each other. It’s the place for a serious spree.
- Order ‘bienmesabe’, which is a speciality in Spain and the Canary Islands. This blend of honey, almond cream and rum’s best served on top of ice-cream or fruit.
- Pump up the volume in Playa del Ingles. The beachfront is particularly lively, with places like Lineker’s, where a party vibe, massive sports screens and top tunes are the mainstays.
- Dig out your guide book and get to know Las Palmas. The capital is every culture vulture’s dream, packed with museums and churches framed by bustling squares.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected