Flights to Costa Brava
About Costa Brava
Flights to the Costa Brava take you to one of Spain’s original holiday hotspots. Thanks to its repertoire of sandy stretches, this place has been a big name on the international beach break scene since the Fifties. Tossa de Mar’s one of the Costa’s big hitter locations. Book a holiday here for chilled days on the sand – there are two Blue Flag-waving beaches to choose between – and evenings wandering through the old town, which comes complete with cobbled streets and a 12th-century castle. Lloret de Mar lines up a similar mix of old and new, with a generous helping of clubs and bars on the side. Meanwhile, the Medes Islands are a must-visit for scuba diving fans – this archipelago is famous for its underwater sights. Take the boat from L'Estartit and you’ll be there within 30 minutes. Snorkellers and scuba divers are likely to see scorpionfish, sea bass and stingrays. Or, you can keep dry and opt for a glass bottom boat tour, instead. Plus, it’ll take you around an hour to drive to Barcelona if you’re staying in Lloret de Mar or Tossa de Mar. The city offers more than enough activities to make the trip worth your while, including the Gaudi-designed La Sagrada Familia, palm-lined Las Ramblas and the city’s most popular sandy stretch, Barceloneta. Our direct flights take off from Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester and London Gatwick airports. You’ll be in the air for around two hours before you touch down in Girona Costa Brava Airport. Have a browse of our hotels to pick the location that’s right for you. Plus, you can use our search tool to find out more about flight times and our deals on cheap flights.
- Unroll your beach towel in Tossa de Mar. This popular seaside spot is home to two Blue Flag strips and a parade of cafés and bars.
- Rummage through the stalls in Figueres market. With everything from miniature flamenco dancers to paella pans on offer, you’re sure to find something to take home here.
- Sink your spoon into a ‘crema catalana’. This rich egg custard, topped with caramelised sugar, is a traditional pudding in these parts.
- Get dressed up and head over to Lloret de Mar for a party scene that’s second to none. The pick of the clubs is the swanky Prive de Magic.
- Join 98,000 fanatic Barcelona supporters at the Nou Camp stadium, and watch the likes of Lionel Messi and Andrés Iniesta ply their trade.
MORE DESTINATIONS IN Spain
OUR AIRPORTS IN Spain
Why not make it a holiday?
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected
See our holidays to Costa Brava